There are numerous other exhibits throughout the museum complex.
Some of these are a Victorian Music Hall, an Indian Trading Store, a hall of clothing and fashion, displays of African pots dating from the past 100 years and railway history of the area in an old railway carriage with steam locomotive, which stands on Talana station.
This scaled down version of the original Talana station has been constructed with sandstone from the original Dundee Post Office (demolished in the early 1970’s).
The locomotive, a Class14R, was relocated to the museum from Ballengeich. It had spent 70 years of its life hauling coal on local coal mines. The Shosholoza coach, originally built as a dining coach in 1931, is now used as a boardroom and small functions venue.